Attention! By passing API-key to third parties (via applications, widgets, sites, telegram-bots, etc.), you are delegating partial account management according to API-key permissions (read, trade or/and withdraw). It's your personal responsibility to provide safety of your Public and Private keys. In case of compromising the keys, we recommend to delete them immediately.
API-keys let you create automatic requests via public API. For example, passing such information to application or bot will let it to manage your account via API-interface. Documentation is available here: https://kuna.io/documents/api
1. Choose API in account menu
2. Click "Create a new token":3. Name it, pick permissions (by defaults it's ready-only), type in 2FA code (if enabled) and press "Confirm":
4. Save your Private key, since you are able to see it only right away after creating a token:
5. In API section you can manage your API keys:
6. Press 'Edit' to change a label or to manage IP whitelist:
If you have any further question about creating API-keys, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you.